Improve visibility on our impact fiber
- Identify the 10 BCorp actions to be implemented within 6 months in order to obtain this certification.
- Obtain the Solar Impulse label to join the list of 1000+ innovative solutions with a positive impact on the environment within 6 months.
- Publish an annual public action plan each year.
Manage the end of life of drones
- Set up a circuit for recycling electronic waste from our activity within 6 months.
- Identify possible opportunities for the reconditioning of drones in order to offer them at low cost to NGOs and scientific organizations within 12 months.
- Carry out the life cycle analysis of our products and put in place an action plan accordingly within 12 months.
Towards more responsible sourcing
- Monitor in order to be able to source from local Tier 1 suppliers as soon as possible and viable.
- Take into account the availability of materials in the French / European ecosystem to prioritize them during product design.
- Favor recycled / recyclable materials when designing.
Foster inclusion within teams
- Rewrite our internship offers.
- Appoint two D & amp; I referent staff.
- Set up a recycling process for electronic waste by integrating ESATs into our research.